Pumpkin & pea soup BOAT DURING THE AMSTERDAM LIGHT FESTIVAL
The perfect season for soup!
Come and enjoy our delicious pumpkin or pea soup with your friends, colleagues or family. Of course we start with a glass of glühwein, so everyone is already warmed up. Then you can enjoy all the light artwork with a cup of soup in your hands.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM AMSTERDAM BOAT EVENTS?
- A two canal tour of the Amsterdam Light Festival
- All our boats have a toilet on board
- This price includes unlimited drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks). Do you want the bar on tab? No problem, please let us know this when requesting the quotation
- All our boats can fully open in summer and are covered and heated in winter
- Cruise on one of our historic boats, all of which are at least 100 years old
- Our free boarding location is Westerdokskade, would you prefer to board somewhere else? See our boarding locations HERE. Do take into account an additional charge.
- Choice of homemade pumpkin soup (veg) with French bread or homemade pea soup with rye bread and bacon
- All our menus can be made either vegetarian or vegan
- Notice! This is a FROM price
- All offers are without obligation
- Any special requests? Like a diet or a package that is not listed here? Let us know, we'll work it out together!
Need Help? Call: 020 419 4141 or mail to email@example.com
WHAT DOES IT COST?
From € 67.50 per person
- Boat rent
- Homemade pumpkin soup (veg) with French bread or homemade pea soup with rye bread and cat bacon
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- ALF supplement
- Other pick-up or drop-off location