BOAT THE Hoop op behoud
- Canal boat Hoop op Behoud. This sturdy former cargo ship sails the canals, the IJ and the area surrounding Amsterdam.
- Her sturdy appearance can also be found in the interior.
- This boat can open all the way and also be closed (fast).
- A sturdy and contemporary style.
- Boat can be fully opened and closed.
FACILITIES ON BOARD
- Bar with draft beer.
- Separated toilet for ladies and gentleman.
- Quickly removable roof and windows.
- Central heating;
- Electric grill, cooking plate and oven;
- 230 & 400 Volt connections
- Flexible interior that can be quickly adjusted to your wishes.
- Sound system with microphone. (You can bring your own music, however in the city center we are not allowed to play music loudly.)
The Hoop op Behoud is a "pavilion tjalk" from the south of Holland that was launched in 1897 in Alphen aan de Rijn. As sailing cargo ship she transported mainly sand and clay. Early in the 20th century the ship was extended and fitted with an engine. With renewed courage the Hoop op Behoud managed to stay in the cargo trade up to the 60's, and has been in use as a passenger boat by Amsterdam Boat Events since 1993.
- Drinks & Snacks: Max. 60 p. (mostly standing)
- BBQ/Buffet: Max. 50 p. (standing & seated)
- Dinner: Max. 40 p. (seated)