BOAT THE TIJD ZAL HET LEEREN
- Canal boat Hoop op Behoud. This robust former cargo ship sails the canals, the IJ and the area surrounding Amsterdam.
- Her tough appearance can be found in the Interior This boat can open all the way and also (fast).
- A robust and contemporary style.
- Boat can be fully opened and closed.
FACILITIES ON BOARD
- Bar with real beer tap.
- Separated toiler for ladies and gentleman.
- Quickly removable roof and windows.
- Central heating;
- Electric grill, cooking plate and oven;
- 230 & 400 Volt connections
- Flexible interior that can be quickly adjusted to your wishes.
- Sound system with microphone. (You can bring your own music, however in the city center we are not allowed to play music loudly.)
The Hoop op Behoud is a "pavilion tjalk" from South Holland that was launched in 1897 in Alphen aan de Rijn. As sailing cargo ship she transported mainly sand and clay. Early in the 20th century the ship was extended and fitted with an engine. With fresh drive the Hoop op Behoud managed to stay in the cargo trade up to the 60's, and has been in use as a passenger boat by Amsterdam Boat Events since 1993.
- Drinks & Snacks: Max. 60 p. (mostly standing)
- BBQ/Buffett: Max. 50 p. (standing & seated)
- Dinner: Max. 40 p. (seated)