This ship can also be transformed to an open boat. The boat has a flexible interior and the roof can be removed quickly!
FACILITIES ON BOARD
- Bar with draft beer.
- Quickly removable roof and windows.
- Central heating;
- Electric grill, cooking plate and oven;
- 230 & 400 Volt connections
- Flexible interior that can be quickly adjusted to your wishes.
- Sound system. (You can bring your own music, however in the city center we are not allowed to play loud music.)
Johanna is originally a German boat. At the beginning of the 20th century she sailed with passengers on the Rhine. With the rise of the automobile in passenger transport, Johanna got side-tracked. Luckily she was saved from the breaker's yard by an enthusiast who refurbished her into a "yacht". Since 2008 Johanna has regained her original function as passenger boat, but now on the canals of Amsterdam.
- Drinks & Snacks: Max. 20 p. (seated)
- BBQ/Buffet: Max. 15 p. (seated)
- Dinner: Max. 12 p. (seated)