Canal boat the "tijd zal het Leeren"
- A former cargo vessel with character.
- No frills but a robust and contemporary style.
- The boat can open all the way and also close again (quickly).
FACILITIES ON BOARD
- Complete bar with beer tap
- Separate ladies and gents' toilet
- Quickly removable roof and windows
- Electric grill, hot plates and a hot air oven
- Electric drive and therefore 100% green, emission-free and, not unimportantly, silent
- Flexible interior that can be quickly adapted to your needs
- Sound system with microphone. (Bringing your own music is possible)
The Tijd zal het Leeren, built in 1914, served as a sailing freighter for agricultural products in the northern Netherlands. After serving as a residential ship, the Tijd zal het Leeren returned to service in 2000, but now as a passenger ship in Amsterdam. The sails of yesteryear have given way to battery-powered electric propulsion. This is just as quiet as sailing and more practical in a city with many bridges.